Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It’s Wednesday and I am sitting behind a desk wishing I was at home under the covers with my Chihuahua.


Let me take you back to the week of the 14th. I kept telling my co-worker I feel like I’m having hot flashes. I kept saying that all week and I thought surely I was wayyy too young to be having hot flashes LOL 

January 14th was the happiest day of my life.  January 14th was the day we found out we are going to be a family of 3! Yes, I’m pregnant and 22! I feel like that show 16 and pregnant. HAHA Only I have my own house, a husband, a car, and a full time Job

Ok so my first doctor’s appt was on the 24th. I was not thrilled because I had to sit in the “room” for an hour after my appt time.  AND when they finally do come in to take my blood, the nurse could not find a vein—ow that hurt. Then the doctor tries the same spot??? Why the same spot-ow that hurt again and nothing.  So the doctor tries my hand and- OW that hurt even worse but finally it worked!! 

I call this AM to get my blood work results and the lady says 21,000. I’m like ok WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Am I supposed to know what 21,000 means?? Anyway she finally said it means 4 to 5 weeks. I am kind of upset with my doctor and his nurses. When I went there they didn’t even give me a due date or a prescription for prenatal vitamins. He just gave me a sample pack with 5 pills in it-all the same brand??? ughhh

So now I need advice from all mom bloggers. I need advice on what products were life savers, what products were not so great, and I mean products as in baby toys, food, bottles, highchairs…everything

FYI- morning sickness has hit me already, ever since the hot flashes I was having LOL..I get queasy a couple hours before bed and it’s hard for me to get to sleep. I have to start showering at night because doing it in the morning makes me feel sick for some reason!!

My first ultra sound is on the 31st. Can’t wait!!! 

Not to mention that a baby means that we are getting new carpet new couch and a new bathroom!!




Join in the Wednesday Blog Link Up with The Busy Budgeting Mama!

3 comments:

  1. You have come a long way since I met you. Be proud of all you have accomplished! Age means nothing, so happy for you! You'll be a great mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow we have so much in common! i was the same way...married house car job at 22 and then we got pregnant with our 1st baby! it's amazing and awesome and exhausting all at the same time. :) you are gonna love it. I have shared some of my favorite picks on my blog..i'm gonna go find a link for you.......ok i'm back. haha.. here you go! http://www.thebusybudgetingmama.com/search/label/real%20life%20super-mama%20wisdom

    i had a list somewhere on my blog of other favorite items too.. wishing you the best of luck with your pregnancy! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sweetheart - find another ob!! They don't sound very nice at all! :)

    You should def. read "the girlfrined's guide" to pregnancy if you don't have it already. Enjoy every moment of together time alone with your husband. sleep. A LOT.

    I've been there and back with three boys and I am 29 :)

    This is a bit superficial...but I wish someone had told me that you can eat as much as your body tells you to (you really will crave certain things the baby needs), but don't buy into the I'm getting (pregnant) fat, so I can eat anything I want anyway. They truly are two different beasts. Baby fat comes right off, but the rest just STICKS...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails