Monday, January 31, 2011

WEEK LONG MIGRANE-7 WEEKS PREGNANT && INTESTINAL FLU

This weekend has been one of the worst weekends ever. Well that I can remember!

I have had this curshing migrane since the 24th...I even called off work Thurs & Fri it was so bad. I thought I was getting this Migrane because im pregnant and the high hormones going on BUT Saturday I just couldnt take it anymore, so my mom took me down to the closet ER. They where wonderful and had given me fluids through an IV-AND everything was baby safe. but what they had given me I later had an allergic reaction to. This was not fun I had body tremors, heavy chest, fast beating heart. I had called them and they told me to take benadryl. So I did and I went to bed. Woke up feeling great then boom I started getting chills, took my temp and it was 101...you have got to be kidding right?? I then had to call my OBGYN on a sunday let me remind you. He wasnt on call but his fill-in docter was..thank god I have never met him before but he was extremely nice! He said I probably had the intestinal flu with my symptons but it my temp doesnt break I need to go back to ER to rule out anything else since I am early in my pregnancy! pretty scary but thank god it broke soon after!!

Now today is Monday and I called off work again, I actually emailed my boss late Sunday because my fever had not broken yet at the point but it did that night, and I wasn't sure I'd be 100% to go back to work. I will def be at work tomorrow though!!

On a good note. My first ultrasound is today. I am really excited I hope we can hear a heartbeat today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails