Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby update...

I have not blogged in a LONG time. Since I got pregnant I just haven't felt like blogging much!!

BUT

I did find out what I am having AND we have a name picked out already...AND I must say I am already stressed out and I haven't even had our baby yet! HAHA I'm stressed about getting our house ready BUT I know it will all come together soon enough..I just wish everything could be done at once AND I didn't have to wait patiently...(not good at that)

WELL...we are having a GIRL. We are so excited and my husband is defiantly in trouble with two girls...esp if she is anything like me :-)

I feel as though my list to get done before the baby gets here, keeps getting longer everyday!!!! AHHH

I asked my husband if i could "PINKify" the baby registry...LOL he didn't seem to care but I tried to get some neutral colors so everything wasn't pink, and I def wont make him carry a pink diaper bag :-)

This is the bedding I picked out-my mom hates it!!!


Its so cute!!!

anyway will post again later-have to get back to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails