Monday, June 4, 2012

Blogging

I first started this blog because I loved reading other peoples blogs. Then as I started posting I kept thinking who really cares what I'm writing, is anyone even reading this, my life is boring. That being said I haven't blogged since I became pregnant back in December/January! Now I feel like I want to start blogging, but NOW all I have to talk about is being a mother. LOL

I am now a stay at home mom and will most likely blog when my daughter is sleeping, She is now 8 months old. Time flies!!

Being a stay at home mom is really challenging financially. I was wondering if anyone had any GOOD tips on how to budget.

SLEEP=BOTTLE=HELP
Sadly Aubrie can only go to sleep with her bottle. I can only blame myself for starting this bad habit. Now I really need to break it!! I believe in Dr. Sears method rather than The Ferber method-just my opinion. BUT I once did try The Ferber method and my daughter got so upset she puked everywhere and starting to choke on her throw up from then on I promised my daughter and myself we would never try that again!! She also has severe separation anxiety- Its me and her all day without a car to get out. My husband will be upstairs with her and I will go down to do laundry she will sit at the top of the stairs and cry and cry and cry until I come back up! As sweet as it is to know that she wants me and I make her feel better or whatever the case may be- I need to nip this in the bud somehow?????









1 comment:

  1. Didn't have a chance to comment until now...for the separation anxiety do it in small doses. Like the laundry. It's ok if she cries, she'll come around if you keep at it. Then maybe leave the room for 10 minutes a day, then the next week make it 15 minutes a day, and work your way up to being gone for longer periods of time. Even if you just leave to go walk around the neighborhood. It's hard to hear them cry I know but you need to teach them how to transition to times without you. Best of luck girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails